CAD/CAM AREA SALES MANAGER
Location: West Midlands or Home Based
Package: up to £80,000 + Car + Pension
The opportunity has arisen for you to join a leading provider of software systems for tool, die and mold manufacturing within the UK. As CAD/CAM specialists predominately to the Automotive and Aerospace sectors, the Company provide turnkey installations and full software services including training, implementation and hotline support. Part of a global Group, you will be integral to their continuous growth, and further internationalization, augmenting the team as an Area Sales Manager within the UK. This is a genuine opportunity for you to grow your own territory whilst managing an existing client base.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling an innovative portfolio of software solutions and core services to Manufacturing and Engineering customers through cold calling and lead generation from exhibitions, internal research and technical partners
- Winning new business and developing partnerships through direct approaches, sales campaigns and co-ordinating technical presentations to best demonstrate how their products meet clients’ needs through a solution selling approach
- Developing new business relationships with Senior Managers within the Manufacturing and Engineering sectors and vertical markets
- Utilising, developing and maintaining prospects from the state of the art Salesforce CRM database
- Maximising profit from a healthy portfolio of existing customers
- Working closely with a strong existing team of Application Engineers to ensure you are up-to-date with market developments, ensuring schedules and deliveries are being met
- Remaining organised and self-motivated in an autonomous position
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets and KPI’s
As an ideal candidate for this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- ESSENTIAL - experience of selling CAD/CAM software into industry with good knowledge of the manufacturing industry from a Mechanical Design Engineering and/or CNC Machining perspective
- Of graduate calibre with a relevant technical, engineering or business qualification or related field
- Background in Sales and Account Management, Business Development within software sales
- An ability to work autonomously, develop a strategy for success and prioritise daily and weekly activities
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s within a technical market
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- A current UK driving license with flexibility to travel extensively within the UK
In return, our client will offer an exceptional basic salary + commission structure + car + pension. The right individual will also benefit from some great career progression opportunities, flat hierarchies, short information paths and an innovative and modern working environment.
If you are interested in an exciting sales role with excellent earning potential, please email your CV to the retained consultant at the ASP Search & Selection Group FAO Helen Regan, Account Manager at email@example.com or telephone 01564 333322. Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 weeks. If you don’t hear from us within this time, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application for this role.