Based: Wimborne, Dorset with global travel
Salary: c£60,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension
Are you a high performing Sales Executive searching for a new, exciting opportunity in a global hi-tech manufacturing group which is poised for exceptional double-digit growth, then look no further?
A vacancy now exists for a Commercial Manager, for a market leading international group, a designer and manufacturer supplying precision machinery, air bearing spindles and sub-contract machining manufacturing services, offering sub-micron capability to tight tolerances, for multiple markets including the electronics sector.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the primary purpose of this role is to grow the component product sales globally, research and develop marketing opportunities, further developing existing customer relationships and winning new business.
- To implement new sales plans and marketing opportunities to achieve agreed sales targets meeting company objectives
- Prepare and deliver monthly sales performance reports and forecasts for a defined area of responsibility
- Understand customer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company's revenue goals
- Adhere to the company pricing policy, making recommendations for change to improve revenue and margins negotiating with customers working collaboratively cross functionally
- Work closely with Technical and Engineering teams to define and create the product development road map with due regard to budget and resource constraints
- Promote the company's existing brands working alongside the design team to introduce new products to the global market
- Maintain relationships with existing customer by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new sales opportunities
- Relationship management developing long term contracts with global customers
- Ideally educated to HND/Graduate level in a Business or Technical discipline or qualified by experience displaying a technical and commercial aptitude
- Sales and account management experience with a background in selling technical solutions
- Knowledge of rotating equipment, air bearing spindles or a similar technical product is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of selling into the semi-conductor industry and / or electronics industry would be advantageous
- Customer focussed, able to deliver end to end solutions, B2B and B2C
- Excellent new business development skills, ‘Hunter Mentality’ and ‘Farmer’ skillset, able to adapt effectively in commercial situations
- Strong structured approach to prospecting, developing and closing incremental sales through the sales funnel process
- A team worker, collaborative and able to influence others
- Sales strategy and planning experience, operating within both domestic and export markets
- Astute negotiator and influencer, able to develop pricing models, with effective relationship building skills developed in a global organisation with an appreciation of cultural nuances
- Able to be part of a product development team with an understanding of rapid NPI processes
- An energetic individual is sought, resilient and reliable able to work at pace
- Excellent communicator able to define customer needs and convey company objectives
- Strong presentation skills, computer literate, numerate with excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Flexibility is required for global rather than domestic travel
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and commission structure and the opportunity to develop your career working alongside a SMT in a global organisation which is poised for further growth.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, email your CV to our retained consultants FAO Isobel Riley, email@example.com quoting reference IMR/2577. Successful candidates will be contacted within three weeks.