Community Compliance Coordinator
Location: Long Ashton, Bristol (Hybrid working between office and home upon completion of training)
Salary: £21,500 + Benefits
Join a Global Healthcare Solutions Partner
Our client is the UK’s largest healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the global life science industry. A business with scale, a strong financial profile, leading digital capabilities, and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner, we’ve got a great role for you!
Offering high care quality is their number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious nurses and care staff, they are able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. We now have an exciting opportunity for a customer care focused individual to join the growing team of Compliance Coordinators.
- You will ensure that compliancy files of all clinical staff are maintained on the community databases
- Schedule, arrange and coordinate mandatory training dates and manage community worker status’ relevant to the individual
- Liaise with all community workers in relation to training and compliance
- To manage community worker status’ as relevant to the individuals’ compliance requirements
- Administrating worker competencies and supporting the Clinical team with reporting on these
- Ensure Compliance processes are followed, and guidelines adhered to
- Countersigning of DBS applications following both DBS and ICS guidelines
- Ensure all workers files are maintained with correct and legal Right to Work evidence
- To ensure regular contact is made with all community workers regarding their compliance status and to support them in updating this
- To complete individual tasks as allocated by line manager Daily, Weekly, Monthly or ongoing
- Ensure knowledge of CQC, NMC, ICS and other governing bodies and their requirements – keep up to date with these requirements and apply any new processes as instructed
- To ensure you have knowledge of Data Protection Act and to implement steps within daily role to maintain Compliance with this
- Previous compliance, administration or customer service experience is desirable
- An enthusiastic individual who is excited by new challenges
- A great communicator with previous experience in a telephone based environment
- Highly organised with great prioritisation skills and experience working to deadlines and targets
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications and can adhere to quality control procedures
- You will have the ability to manage a database and keep records up to date
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and be a valuable member of a busy team
- Self-motivated and driven with a professional manner
What You Will Be Offered:
When you join our client, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension Contributions and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Isobel Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org at Kendall Poole Consulting quoting the reference IMR/2532 and suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks.