ELECTRONIC HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
SALARY: £35,000-£45,000 + Bonus + Flexible Benefits Package
Do you want to be part of an established global organisation which is poised for change; a company which has embraced the vision to delight their customers, whilst out-performing their competitors, and to engage their employees; a business which is passionate about its history, has innovation within its DNA, produces advanced technology solutions and is focussed on being a world class player and Employer of Choice? If the answer is ‘yes’, then we want you to look no further and apply for this exciting new role.
As business partners, Kendall Poole Consulting, are proud to represent an international, innovative, engineering solutions group in their search for an Electronic Hardware Design Engineer. This global organisation has a creative approach to developing cutting edge solutions which has helped move the industry forward providing positive outcomes ultimately for consumers and society.
Reporting to the Electronic Hardware Manager, this role will develop cost effective and efficient electronic designs for use in company products, ensuring timely completion of design and documentation for manufacture; ensuring successful performance of design to functional, EMC, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Working within a Project Management environment you will be responsible for the definition and execution of hardware design processes to ISO9001 standards, producing hardware designs supporting other functions with all aspects of RF control
- Responsible for construction and testing of prototype designs, you will select components and initiate the component approval process for those components
- Participate in design reviews to ensure best possible success of hardware solutions
- Produce design and test specification and associated documentation for the hardware design
- Qualified to HND or above in a relevant discipline in Engineering, Product Design or Electronics
- Experience in high volume manufacture within a DFM culture
- Experience in low noise analogue and digital electronics design, RF communications in low power applications and design for manufacturing techniques
- Low power circuit design (especially battery powered, with high efficiency voltage conversion), EMC design and testing techniques
- Fault finding and correction at board level, generation of manufacturing test specifications and subsequent liaison with manufacturing
- Familiarity with use of oscilloscopes, logic analysers and familiarity with EU directives on LV, EMC, and their compliance
- Advantageous would be the design of microprocessor / micro-controller based products, ASIC, FPGA, Pspice or similar circuit analysis and simulation tools or similar devices such as measuring instruments
- A team player with exceptional communication skills, you will be a positive individual, innovative and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail
- You may be on the rise of your career looking for the next opportunity to develop your skill-set within a dynamic organisation
Should you want to join this organisation at an exciting time, be part of a new era where technology is the real focus and where employees are supported in a team based culture, then apply by sending your CV by email to Helen Regan, Account Manager, Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd quoting reference HR-EHDE-2397 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 01564 333322 for a confidential discussion. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 2-3 weeks.