Automotive Manufacturing Sector
Salary: up to £25,000 + Enhanced Pension + 26 Days Holiday + Well-Being Program + Life Insurance + Excellent Training & Career Development + Cycle to Work Scheme
- To join a well-established HR team as the key person for employee communications
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you be supporting HR activities and the coordination of training courses
- You will be responsible for internal notices and communication material, e.g., Newsletters
- You will conduct interviews with suitable candidates, induct new hires and carry out employee references according to company guidelines
- You will write employment contracts, salary correspondences, employee relations letters and general employee correspondences according to company guidelines
- Update training plans and evaluate participant reaction
- You will be responsible for the administration of applicants, the office and payroll
- Ideally you will be working towards a CIPD qualification or already obtained one, but if you have some experience in HR and want to work with a skilled team that will help and train your HR skills, this is the right environment for you
- You will be passionate about working in partnership with the operations of a business and delivering quality HR support
- You will be confident in your ability to communicate with people all levels of business inside/outside the organisation and you will be motivated to achieve business goals and objectives
- You will be able to work flexibly due to varied workloads, be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- The successful person will have excellent attention to detail, works with high levels of accuracy and precision, strong numerical skills and will be comfortable using Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Our client is the largest global automotive seating supplier, with 75,000 employees operating in 230 manufacturing / assembly plants in 33 countries worldwide, producing and delivering automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, their expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. They have been on the Sunderland site for 35 years and have many people working on-site that have been there for over 20 years due to the excellent culture, training and development opportunities for your career development. Our client prides itself on the development of its people and practices and currently has several projects focused on the reduction of its carbon footprint and reduction or reuse of its waste to help work towards a more sustainable and green future.
Apply in confidence by sending your CV and current remuneration package to the retained consultant quoting reference GPL/2560 at Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd, FAO Gary Larner, Account Director at email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks.