March 29, 2023
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Location: Brownhills / Staffs
Salary: Excellent plus Benefits
Kendall Poole Consulting are proud to represent a highly successful profitable Plc; a market leading manufacturing company producing machined components supplying prestigious OEMs in the domestic and export markets. They machine castings for the Truck, Off Highway and Automotive sectors, and certified to TS16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001, they invest constantly in their people and capital equipment.
We have a vacancy for a HR Business Partner who will have the autonomy to provide full generalist HR support for the unionised site and take responsibility for the management of the HR function and people across the manufacturing facility.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Officer, HR Business Partner or HR professional to influence a manufacturing organisation by taking ownership of the implementation of professional processes and driving them forward.
- Leading a small team responsible for the implementation of best practice HR processes and procedures
- Providing full generalist support to the Directors and Managers on all staff related issues including performance management, employee relations, engagement, rewards and retention
- Training and Development of all employees including coaching of leaders in HR policy
- Recruitment and Selection - conducting interviews, interview analysis and the induction procedure for new members of staff
- Appraisals and Grievances - advancing a uniform method of practice, a means of analysis and collating relevant proceedings
- Addressing sickness and absence and introducing robust procedures for monitoring
- Processing and updating all employee documentation
- Working closely with and negotiating with the union representatives
- CIPD qualified or working towards this, a HR professional with experience of working in a very fast paced, unionised manufacturing environment or distribution company
- A self-starter adopting a strategic, proactive approach demonstrating a track record in implementing best practice HR procedures
- Having a generalist Human Resources background, you will be technically sound with a strong understanding of employment law relating to ER
- We are searching for a driven person who is operational, practices a hands-on approach to achieve higher levels of improvement across functions
- Well versed in Employment Law, Training & Development, Recruitment and Retention, Absence Management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, highly visible and approachable with an engaging and energised personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
In return we offer and excellent salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly and energised environment.
To apply for this exciting role, email your CV and current salary to our retained consultancy Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd, FAO Isobel Riley at email@example.com quoting reference IMR/2592. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.