Key Account Development Manager
Based: Midlands or home based
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
Kendall Poole Consulting is currently recruiting for a Key Account Development Manager for a Midlands based client and market leader in their field of designing and manufacturing energy efficient heating systems.
The successful Key Account Development Manager will manage existing framework agreements, identify and develop new agreements, liaising with Senior Managers, Procurement, Supply Chain Professionals and colleagues.
- Either Midlands based or working from home, you will have full responsibility for developing existing and new framework agreements, consistently gaining market share to underpin profitable growth
- Identifying and driving contractor relationships via the UK sales team
- Arranging face to face meetings with key existing and new business contacts
- Preparing a Business Plan for each key account, agreeing aims and monitoring quarterly
- Liaising with the relevant sales staff to maintain customer relationships once the new business develops
- Ensuring that all areas within the Company’s Sales & Marketing database system are constantly updated with all appropriate information for National Accounts
- Ensuring all proactive work agreed in the Company’s Marketing Plan is undertaken, liaising with the UK National Sales Managers and Marketing Manager on progress
- Attending when required to do so, exhibitions, seminars and meetings in connection with the Company’s business
- Preparing a report for submission to the monthly business meetings via the UK Sales Manager covering all relevant information
Education and Experience:
- National Account Management experience adapting a ‘hunter’ mentality
- Proven track record in securing New Business and developing strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills and flexible attitude
- Sales and customer service focus
- Highly driven and tenacious with a professional approach
- Previous HVAC experience preferred; however, extensive product training will be given
- Existing contacts within the National M&E Contractors/Merchant supply chain preferable
To apply for this exciting opportunity email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAO Helen Regan, Account Manager, Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd quoting reference HR-KADM-2428 or contact me on 01564 333322 for a confidential discussion. Successful candidates will be contacted within three weeks.