SALARY: circa £60,000 + Bonus + HC + Pension
Do you want to be part of a truly global business, a niche, market leading established organisation which is poised for growth? If the answer is yes, then we want you to look no further and apply for this exciting role.
Kendall Poole Consulting are proud to represent a division of an international manufacturing group in their search for a Product Manager. This client is innovative in their NPI process, they design, assemble, test and supply safety critical, electro-mechanical products for hazardous areas into multiple markets and customers worldwide. The role is aligned to the future vision and you will join a multi-disciplinary senior management team, supporting the development of the next generation products through a period of growth.
- Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for the product portfolio, life cycle and the development of next generation products from development to positioning to pricing by focusing on the product and its customers first and foremost
- Ensuring that the voice of the market is heard, you will build the best possible products, collaborating with technical design, Quality and Sales in the NPD process, responsible for pricing margin control and product training
- Responsible for the management of the current product portfolio, you will be instrumental in delivering some substantial improvements to the global business, whilst enhancing the customer experience, impacting the direction of NPD
- Whilst monitoring and reporting product performance and trends for the market, you will be inspirational and tactical integrating the language of the customer into the messaging of their product
- Championing the core values and cultural beliefs, you will be responsible for planning, forecasting, marketing and product release of all products working with multiple stakeholders internationally
- Degree qualified, an academic achiever in either a business related or technical subject with evidence of product marketing training/qualifications such as AIPMM or working towards
- Electro/mechanical engineering/technical knowledge or related disciplines (extensive product training will be given)
- Product Management experience, demonstrating a strong technical aptitude, having worked in a manufacturing/assembly/test environment operating to world class methodologies
- Having demonstrable experience in Product Development, you will have extensive knowledge of rapid NPI processes and the routes to market through channel sales and distribution
- Technical product development experience, an appreciation of marketing, brand repositioning, growing and developing a brand ideally across Europe and beyond
- Customer focused with exceptional project management skills
- Experience of collaborating across multifunctional teams and an appreciation of stakeholder management
- Able to use initiative to suggest improvements based on sound facts and logic ultimately promoting the voice of the customer
- With excellent communication and information sharing skills, upholding the values of collaboration and delivering to the customer, you will have an analytical, data rational, project management mind-set
- Having a true customer focus, you must have excellent presentation skills and learning agility
- Sophisticated IT skills
- Flexible to travel
Should you want to make a difference and be part of a progressive company apply to the retained consultancy by emailing your CV to Alison Poole at Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd quoting reference ASP/2497 to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks.