TEST ENGINEER (SYSTEM INTEGRATION TESTING) - METERING
SALARY: £35,000-45,000 + Bonus + Flexible Benefits Package
Do you want to be part of an established global organisation which is poised for change; a company which has embraced the vision to delight their customers, whilst out-performing their competitors, and to engage their employees; a business which is passionate about its history, has innovation within its DNA, produces advanced technology solutions and is focussed on being a world class player and Employer of Choice? If the answer is ‘yes’, then we want you to look no further and apply for this exciting new role.
As business partners, Kendall Poole Consulting, are proud to represent this company in their search for a Test Engineer (SIT) in Metering. This global organisation has a creative approach to developing cutting edge solutions which has helped move the industry forward providing positive outcomes ultimately for consumers and society.
Reporting to the Test Manager, this role will be responsible for testing in end to end test environments to provide assurance that products function correctly in their operational environment.
- Design and implementation of test cases from business processes and specifications
- Execution of test cases
- Development and implementation of SIT testing and processes
- Involvement in 3rd party testing
- Occasional off site working
- Maintenance of test facilities and resources
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Defect Management
- HND or above in a technical subject area such as Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation or Software Engineering
- Experience within metering industry sector
- Experience of measurement and meter application, communication technologies within metering (PLC, UMTS, GPRS)
- Knowledge and experience of products and relevant standards within the metering industry sector (DUIS, GBCS etc.)
- Demonstrable practical hands-on technical experience (mechanical/electrical/software) whether gained through employment or personal interest. Relevant experience may be acceptable in lieu of higher education attainment
- Experience of testing within communication technologies and test methodologies
- Testing (define cases, create documents, execution)
- An understanding of test tools (LabView) and Programming languages (C, C++) would be useful
- An analytical and systematic individual with exceptional problem solving skills where attention to detail is paramount and safety critical
- A team player having worked in a multi-cultural environment, you will be a positive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently displaying confidence with the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers
Should you want to join this organisation at an exciting time, be part of a new era where technology is the real focus and where employees are supported in a team based culture, then apply by sending your CV by email to Helen Regan, Account Manager, Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd quoting reference HR-TES-2396 to the following email address: email@example.com or contact on 01564 333322 for a confidential discussion. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 2-3 weeks.